Q: What does this button d-
Jonathan has provided professional advice and assistance with the planning, documentation of over 350 IP, IT and other deals across 125 countries. In consequence, he has drafted and negotiated a full range of commercial documents, which have consistently proved their integrity in court and in the field. These include:
- Software development agreements
- Software licensing agreements
- Saas licensing agreements
- Website terms and conditions
- Hosting, storage, service and maintenance agreements
- Regulatory and consumer rights advice
- Digital publishing and content licensing
- Directive on Copyright in the Single Digital Market advice
- Online GDPR compliance
- Domain dispute resolution (ICANN and Nominet)
- IP enforcement
The social and commercial impact of new technology, the wholesale move online, the ubiquitous use of IT and the information it generates is plainly huge, and by no means known or settled.
Accordingly, law and commercial practice relating to IT (development, licensing, IP enforcement, privacy, data protection and consumer rights and regulation) is complex and ever-changing.
Counsel’s job, armed with up-to-date knowledge of recent developments,
is to change with it.
“Practical, inventive, commercial and learned”