In accessing web pages linked to www.law.demounteney.com (the “Website”) you (the Website user) agree with the Chambers of J P de Mounteney (which is a trading name of Jonathan de Mounteney) to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“these Terms and Conditions”). If you are not in agreement, you must terminate your use of the Website immediately.
- Your use of the Website and its contents is for your own personal use and subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by the Chambers of J P de Mounteney (either via this website or in writing) you will not copy, reproduce, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Website for any other purpose whatsoever. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in the Website or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal use in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- Use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. Chambers of J P de Mounteney reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this site, no representations are made and none are to be implied as to the accuracy of the Website or its contents. Accordingly and in any event, you must not rely upon the Website or its contents in (a) determining any course of conduct or (b) in advising any third party as to their rights or the conduct of any matter in which you are or may become involved.
- The Website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Chambers of J P de Mounteney, is provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Without prejudice to any provision of these Terms and Conditions, in no event will Chambers of J P de Mounteney be liable for any losses, expenses, costs or damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, arising from or connected with your use of the Website or its contents, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, however arising. Chambers of J P de Mounteney does not warrant that the functions contained in the material comprising the Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs . Further, Chambers of J P de Mounteney does not represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials comprising the Website . The names, images and logos identifying Chambers of J P de Mounteney or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Chambers of J P de Mounteney and/or those third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of Chambers of J P de Mounteney or any other third party to use any of the information, copyright, trade marks or patents otherwise than in strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.